74005 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 74005: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Not Acceptable, USPS
Brtlsville, OK 74005
Bville, OK 74005
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Washington County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.748, Longitude -95.981
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 305
- PO Box Addresses: 409
- Residential Addresses: 409
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Bartlesville, OK 74005 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 74005 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 74005 is contained within ZIP Code 74003 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74003 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(4.1 miles NE)
(10.2 miles S)
(10.8 miles NNE)
(15.1 miles NE)
(15.4 miles SSE)
(16.4 miles SW)
(18.4 miles N)
(18.5 miles SSW)
(19 miles E)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.9 miles WSW)
(4.7 miles S)
(5.8 miles WSW)
(7.9 miles ESE)
(8.9 miles WSW)
(9.6 miles SW)
(9.7 miles E)
(10.9 miles SE)
(11.8 miles NW)
Oak Ridge, OK
(12.6 miles NW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74005
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.