Ketchum, OK 74349 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 74349: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
Preferred Name, USPS
Ketchum, OK 74349
Grnd Lke Town, OK 74349
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Mayes County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.523, Longitude -95.025
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 104
- PO Box Addresses: 414
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Ketchum, OK 74349 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 74349 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 74367 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74367 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
Grand Lake Towne, OK
(1.4 miles S)
(3.1 miles S)
(4.3 miles SSW)
(4.9 miles NE)
(7.5 miles SW)
(7.9 miles E)
Drowning Creek CDP, OK
(7.9 miles ESE)
(8.8 miles NE)
(9.2 miles S)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Tia Juana, OK
(3.4 miles SSE)
(3.9 miles W)
(6.3 miles N)
(7.5 miles SSE)
(9.3 miles NNW)
(10.1 miles N)
(12 miles SE)
(13.2 miles WSW)
(13.5 miles NNW)
(14.8 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74349
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Oklahoma COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.