74358 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 74358: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Ottawa County
- Centroid: Latitude 36.917, Longitude -94.883
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 24
- PO Box Addresses: 171
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
North Miami, OK 74358 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 74358 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 74339 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74339 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
North Miami, OK
(< 0.1 mile)
(1.4 miles NNE)
(3.1 miles S)
(4.3 miles SSW)
(5.8 miles ENE)
(8.4 miles SSW)
Baxter Springs, KS
(10.9 miles NE)
(11.7 miles S)
(11.8 miles E)
(12.2 miles WSW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(6.6 miles WSW)
(6.7 miles SE)
(7.1 miles ENE)
(8.2 miles NNW)
(8.2 miles NNE)
(8.9 miles NNW)
Oak Grove, OK
(9.5 miles E)
(9.7 miles ESE)
(9.8 miles NE)
(10.3 miles SSE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74358
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.