74438 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 74438: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: McIntosh County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.52, Longitude -95.753
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 6
- PO Box Addresses: 68
- Residential Addresses: 1
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 1
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Hitchita, OK 74438 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 74438 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
ZIP Code 74428 is nearby and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74428 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(5.5 miles WSW)
Council Hill, OK
(6.3 miles ENE)
(6.8 miles W)
(8.5 miles NW)
(10.4 miles NNE)
(10.9 miles SSE)
(11.4 miles WSW)
(11.5 miles W)
(12.4 miles ENE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(4.9 miles SE)
(6.3 miles SSE)
(6.7 miles N)
(8.7 miles WSW)
Brush Hill, OK
(9.9 miles SE)
(10 miles S)
(10 miles WSW)
(10.3 miles WSW)
(10.6 miles W)
(10.9 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74438
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.