Rentiesville, OK 74459 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 74459: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: McIntosh County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.521, Longitude -95.493
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 2
- PO Box Addresses: 7
- Residential Addresses: 7
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Rentiesville, OK 74459 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
ZIP Code 74459 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 74459 is contained within ZIP Code 74426 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74426 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.9 miles SSW)
(3.9 miles NNE)
Shady Grove, OK
(4.7 miles ESE)
(7.5 miles NNW)
Council Hill, OK
(9.3 miles WNW)
Duchess Landing, OK
(10 miles SSE)
(10.7 miles E)
(10.8 miles NNE)
(12.5 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(8.7 miles SSW)
(9.9 miles ENE)
Brush Hill, OK
(10.3 miles SW)
(10.4 miles NNW)
(10.7 miles ENE)
(11 miles WSW)
(12 miles NNW)
(12.8 miles N)
(13 miles ENE)
(14 miles WSW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74459
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Oklahoma COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.