Stidham, OK 74461 ZIP Code Profile
ZIP Code 74461: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: STANDARD
- County: McIntosh County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.387, Longitude -95.709
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 0
- PO Box Addresses: 0
- Residential Addresses: 0
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: January 1, 2021, Maps updated: January 29, 2021.
Stidham, OK 74461 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2020)
There is no demographic data for ZIP Code 74461 due to the small number of residential addresses located within it.
However, ZIP Code 74461 is contained within ZIP Code 74432 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74432 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(1.4 miles SSE)
(9.5 miles NNW)
(9.9 miles SE)
(10.3 miles NW)
(11.9 miles ENE)
Council Hill, OK
(12.1 miles NNE)
(12.2 miles NW)
(14 miles WNW)
(14.7 miles SE)
(14.8 miles SSE)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(3.4 miles N)
(3.6 miles WSW)
(3.9 miles ESE)
Brush Hill, OK
(5.1 miles ENE)
(6.6 miles NNE)
(6.7 miles S)
Carters Corner, OK
(7.2 miles SSE)
(8.9 miles E)
(9.4 miles SSW)
(11.7 miles S)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74461
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.
- See the Oklahoma COVID-19 Data and US COVID-19 Data for more information on the spread of the novel coronavirus.