74747 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 74747: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Bryan County
- Centroid: Latitude 33.77, Longitude -96.355
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 4
- PO Box Addresses: 63
- Residential Addresses: 63
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: July 1, 2022, Maps updated: May 5, 2022.
Kemp, OK 74747 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2022)
ZIP Code 74747 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 74747 is contained within ZIP Code 74741 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74741 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(3.1 miles W)
(4.7 miles NNW)
(9.4 miles SE)
(10.2 miles NW)
(10.4 miles W)
(11.4 miles SSW)
(11.8 miles S)
(12.2 miles NNW)
(13.2 miles WNW)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
(2.4 miles SSE)
Carpenters Bluff, TX
(3.4 miles WSW)
(4.5 miles WSW)
(5.5 miles SE)
(5.8 miles ENE)
(5.8 miles SSW)
(6.6 miles S)
Old Allison, OK
(7.9 miles N)
(8 miles WSW)
(8.2 miles SW)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74747
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.