74818 ZIP Code Profile, Map, Data & Demographics
ZIP Code 74818: Basic Data & USPS Preferred City Name
- ZIP Code Type: PO BOX
- County: Seminole County
- Centroid: Latitude 35.225, Longitude -96.671
- Time Zone: Central Time Zone (UTC -6 hours)
- Observes DST: Yes
- Businesses Addresses: 243
- PO Box Addresses: 519
- Residential Addresses: 519
- Multi-Family Addresses: 0
- Single Family Addresses: 0
The ZIP Code maps and database are updated 4 times per year.
Database updated: October 1, 2021, Maps updated: May 5, 2021.
Seminole, OK 74818 Data & Demographics (As of July 1, 2021)
ZIP Code 74818 is a PO Box ZIP Code. There is no demographic data available for this type of ZIP Code.
However, ZIP Code 74818 is contained within ZIP Code 74868 and perhaps demographic information for this ZIP Code would be of interest to you: ZIP Code 74868 Demographic Information.
Nearby Cities, Towns & Census Designated Places
(< 0.1 mile)
(5.3 miles SE)
(5.5 miles S)
(8.1 miles WNW)
(8.9 miles SW)
(8.9 miles SW)
(11 miles ESE)
(14.4 miles ENE)
Saint Louis, OK
(14.7 miles SW)
(15.2 miles W)
Nearby Neighborhoods, Subdivisions & Other Small Populated Places
Pleasant Grove, OK
(3.9 miles W)
New Lima, OK
(5.8 miles SE)
(6.8 miles ESE)
(8.1 miles E)
(8.5 miles N)
(9 miles W)
(9.6 miles ESE)
(9.6 miles S)
(10.1 miles NW)
(10.3 miles NE)
Popular Places Near ZIP Code 74818
Use HTL Address Research for a Oklahoma Address and get...
Quick & Easy Ways to...
- Get Current Demographic Data for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- View Boundary Maps, for Cities, Towns, and ZIP Codes
- Locate Physical, Cultural, and Historical Features
Oklahoma Census Data Comparison Tool
More Tools and Resources:
- For information about schools and school attendance zones, use the HTL Address Tool
- Our new HTL Neighborhood Explorer provides lots of detail about any neighborhood.
- The new 2-Minute Introduction and Concise Guide to Big Data which will help you make the most effective use of HomeTownLocator Tools.
- See the References & Data Sources page for more information about methodology and sources of data.